Transitions are inherently stressful. Change, even welcomed change, means stepping into the unknown. But there are ways to handle it beautifully.
* Get help. No one says you have to handle it alone. By using a professional coach you are benefiting from someone’s experience and knowledge.
* Remember that change affects everything. Your life is a whole system so there is no way to make even small changes and not have them influence other parts of your life. Make sure you look at your transitions from a holistic viewpoint.
* Your fears and anxieties might not be about this transition. When we are unable to purge old fears and hurts they grow with each new stressful situation, often causing much greater intensity than what is really warranted for the situation. Check in with yourself to make sure you are not unnecessarily compounding your stress level.
* Know that everyone else wants to jump on your stress bandwagon. You don’t live in a vacuum so any change you make affects the people in your life. But it is important to distinguish between how you feel and the feelings they are trying to place upon you. You are under no obligation to compound your stress level to make someone else feel better.
* Feel your feelings. Know that stress and fear are just a part of the equation. These feelings are present because you are taking a step into new territory. Just because you feel them does not mean that you are making a bad decision or that you are taking the wrong path.
* Keep your vision on the horizon. By knowing where this transition is taking you and by keeping your focus on the outcome you will have a much smoother ride. The degree of clarity you bring to your life transitions impacts how stressful they are for you. Hold firm to the belief that what lies ahead is wonderful and exciting. This will go a long way toward helping you deal with current irritations and setbacks.
* Infuse your transition with Energy Therapy Healing. This healing work allows you access to your subconscious blocks that are keeping you from fully realizing your potential. Opening your intuition gives you a better sense of who you are and what you want from life. Many people use this healing work to clear out old baggage and learn how to welcome in new, healthier patterns.
You can stare those large, scary transitions in the face and not blink. You may not be able to do it alone, but would you want to? By enlisting the help of a holistic coach who does energy therapy you can not only make your transitions more graceful, but you can smooth out the other parts of your life as well. You deserve health and happiness and when you find it then everyone in your life will benefit from it.